header bg


If a route you are planning to use has a route restriction, you should contact:

A The California Highway Patrol.

You should contact the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) and/or the California Highway Patrol (CHP) for information about permits or route restrictions applicable to certain classifications and quantities of hazardous materials.