header bg


When you apply for a CDL, you will need to provide the MVA with information about the past ________ of your driving record.

A 10 years

When applying for a CDL, you must supply the MVA with information regarding your driving record for the last ten years, including license numbers, addresses, and state licenses. The MVA will look for anything that could prevent you from driving a commercial vehicle (CMV).