header bg
8 arrow_forward 0 done arrow_forward 0 done_all

What must you do if you are involved in a collision that involves death, injury, or property damage over $1,000?

A File an official report on form SR-1 within 10 days.
If any such incidents occur, you must file an official report, using Form SR-1, within 10 days. Your employer will have its own rules about company reporting and driving its trucks.
B Stop driving your vehicle for 10 days.
C Surrender your CDL.
D Do all of the above.