header bg
8 arrow_forward 0 done arrow_forward 0 done_all

Separators with openings or holes in them through which liquid can flow are called

Baffles are devices that regulate the flow of liquid. In a tank vehicle, baffles are a type of bulkhead with holes through which liquid may flow but with reduced force.