header bg
8 arrow_forward 0 done arrow_forward 0 done_all

If you will be transporting hazardous materials that require placards, you must

A Obtain a hazardous materials endorsement
To operate a vehicle of any size that is used to transport hazardous materials requiring placards, you must have a CDL with a hazardous materials endorsement. more
B Ask permission of the local law enforcement agency
C Transport the materials only at night